Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

We like to keep busy to say the least.

As Greg buries himself deep in post for both The Other Side of Charlie, and Fred and Carl, we've already got a line up for our slate.

So finally, the big announcements we've been waiting to fill you in on.

In December, The Midnight List; my fifth film will go into production. In fact, we're already well under way with pre-production due the demanding nature of this little script. We couldn't be happier to announce that our long time friend and collaborator Jon Blizzard will be once again producing for us, this time under the label of his production company: Steam Powered Studios. This script has been almost three years in the making, so to say we're excited is a bit of an understatement.

Here's a little concept poster I put together a while ago for it.

That's not it though...

I've finally completed my second feature length script!! Let Sleeping Dogs Lie. This is a unique, and special story that I can't wait to share with the world.

Not stopping there though, there's too many stories out there we want to tell, and after about a week or two away from Final Draft and I'll be diving into my next idea; more to come on that later.


Thanks for reading

Will

1 comment: